The Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra offers many opportunities to promote your business and reach an attentive, community-minded audience that is motivated to support business and organization sponsors that are aligned with the WCO.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor, please fill out the form below.
Sponsoring these events and programs allows business sponsors to expand their reach throughout the region and create additional opportunities for growth. Reach an affluent, loyal audience throughout multiple age demographics by aligning with the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra. Thank you to all of our partners!
Depending on the level of business support and event type, benefits include:
- Access to the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra's committed, enthusiastic, and robust audiences
- Enhanced brand awareness through verbal recognition of sponsors within the event setting
- Sponsor logo placement on banners or event signage
- Access to tickets and events associated with the Masterworks Series
- Access to reserved tables at Concerts on the Square
- Invitations to special receptions and events for business sponsors including the yearly Concerts on the Square Kick-off event
- Ad placement in performance or event program book
- Recognition in sponsor listings in program books
- Logo and website link on the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra website
Founded in 1960, the WCO is dedicated to advancing Wisconsin communities through the transformative power of music. Under the direction of Maestro Andrew Sewell, the WCO leverages the unique characteristics of chamber music to bring a wide variety of repertoire to audiences in settings that range from the formality of the concert hall to the intimacy of smaller community venues and the open accessibility of parks and other public spaces.
Our core artistic programming is comprised of a five-concert Masterworks series at Madison’s Overture Center for the Arts, performances at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center in Brookfield, Wisconsin, holiday performances of Handel’s Messiah, and the highly popular summer series Concerts on the Square on Madison’s Capitol Square. Together, these performances reach more than 250,000 people and strengthen the state’s creative economy. No other organization in Wisconsin performs free of charge for more people.