Joe Loehnis, CEO
608.257.0638 ext. 104
MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) – The Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra (WCO) announced their new executive team, including Jon Anderson who will replace Alan Fish as chair of the board, as well as five new board members.
“The Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra is a world class organization with a long history and a great future,” said Anderson. “Our dedicated musicians, along with our Music Director, CEO and staff collaborate to bring live music performances and outreach activities that enrich our communities. I am proud to be a part of the WCO leadership as we continue past traditions and explore new growth opportunities.”
The WCO acknowledged Fish’s leadership on the board, specifically during early 2019 when he served as interim CEO and led a CEO search, renewal of Maestro Andrew Sewell’s contract, and the negotiations with the musician’s union and their collective bargaining agreement.
The Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra Board consists of 23 members with five executive committee members.
WCO 2021 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Newly elected Officers:
- Board Chair: Jon Anderson, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Vice Chair: Pam Stampen, TASC
- Vice Chair: Joseph Diedrich, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Treasurer: Nathan Boebel, The Private Client Reserve, US Bank
- Immediate Past Chair: Alan Fish, Whitefish Partners
New Members include:
- Joyce Dieter, American Family Insurance
- John Foss, Physician, retired
- Di Huibregtse, Business & Healthcare Manager, retired
- Harry Peterson, Education Administrator & Consultant, retired
- Elizabeth Stephens, Axley Brynelson, LLP
Departing Members Include:
- Tess Brooks, US Bank
- George Cullen, JP Cullen
For a full list of board members, view here.